There’s not much that’s more annoying than having to make multiple stops to try to get one problem solved. That’s why, when you have any dental issues, we want you to have confidence that you can come to us and get the care and treatment you need, no matter what. We are qualified and equipped to provide the services you need. Dental care can be pretty complex, so we want to talk you through the kinds of advanced dentistry options that we offer.
- Implants are a great way to restore your smile to its natural brilliance. When you need to replace missing teeth, you want something that is going to look and feel as much like your natural teeth as possible. Our dental implants are state-of-the-art in dental technology. Implants are synthetic structures that are anchored to the jawbone or metal framework attached to the bone and act as a foundation for an artificial tooth or permanent bridge. In some cases, implants can be used to attach dentures.
- When restoration procedures such as root canal therapy, crowns or fillings are not enough to save a tooth, it may need to be pulled, or extracted. Tooth extraction procedures today are far less painful than ever before, thanks to powerful anesthetics and sedatives. In many cases, a patient who has a tooth pulled experiences little or no discomfort.
- Many patients are uncomfortable or hesitant about going to the dentist, and we are so sympathetic to that. The struggle is real! That’s way we offer sedation dentistry. We strive to make your visit as naturally comfortable as possible, but we also offer treatment options such as local anesthetics, IV sedation, or prescription anxiety medications to calm you before your appointment. Just let our staff know and we will help you get through even the most basic appointments.
- TMJ/Jaw issues are another common dental complication. People who grind their teeth can sometimes develop a serious problem with their jaw, which left untreated, can adversely affect the teeth, gums and bone structures of the mouth. People with temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD) often have a clicking or popping sound when opening and closing their mouths. Such disorders are often accompanied by frequent headaches, neck aches, and in some cases, tooth sensitivity. Our doctors are skilled at diagnosing the core causes behind some of the symptoms that you are experiencing and at creating a personalized treatment plan that is suitable to your situation.
- In some cases, surgery can be unavoidable or may prove to be the most effective treatment option. Maxillofacial surgery is advanced surgery including the mouth, jaw and face. This type of surgery can involve jaw realignment, bone grafts and wisdom teeth extraction. Our maxillofacial & oral surgery doctors are professional and well-trained. With you every step of the way, our caring staff will make sure your surgery goes as smoothly as possible.
- Wearing protective gear is another facet of caring for oral health! Night guards protect your teeth and jaw from the wear and tear of nighttime teeth grinding, and our doctors will design custom-made mouth guards for you. We also make athletic mouth guards to protect your mouth from damage during high impact sports.
We realize that this is just a basic overview of each of these services. If you have questions about any of these topics, we’d love to talk with you and give you the answers you need! Give us a call at (864) 576-0995!